I am still pretty new to git and Bitbucket so this might be a dumb question but when making a pull-request how can you direct Bitbucket to follow the same pattern that git-flow would use to close out a release branch?
Correct me if I am wrong but normally Release branches are merged into Master and Develop when you close the Release branch? In the bitbucket pull-request, I only see the option to merge into either master or develop.
I use SourceTree for all my other commits and merges but I am confused how you would achieve the expected result from within Bitbucket since it doesn't seem to be set up to work as a Git-flow workflow.
I could just trigger a release finish in SourceTree but I am not sure what happens to the pull request at that point since the branch the pull-request was made for would be merged and deleted. So I am assuming there is a better way to do it within Bitbucket and the pull-request.