com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
Proxy over SSL. Works when set up with ordinary http.
Hi Jack,
I have just a few questions for you.
Thank you!
Shannon
Good Morning,
I managed to bypass the proxy for the applinks by opening a separate http connector, which has pretty much sorted the problems, apart from still getting the following error on the Activity Stream:
In answer to your questions:
1. Im setting up applinks between confluence, JIRA software and BitBucket.
2. Bypassing the proxy but still using SSL seems to provide the same error.
3. How can I find this?
4. I'm using Certbot / lets encrypt.
Thanks,
Jack
Can you run through the diagnosis from this page?
For information on how to review the Jira Server logs and obtain the stack trace, have a look here:
You may need to reach out to your server admin for help with this.
One more question; are your Bitbucket/Confluence/Jira instances on the same TLD and are they all using this SSL or only Jira?
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.