We currently use Jira Software and Jira Service Desk. (cloud) Can we configure single sign on for our portal users. We currently use active directory and LDAP.
This is possible. I do not have the details as I was not directly involved with this process, I will try to find out more information for you.
Ok, please let me know what you find out. Thanks
I do apologize about how long it took to get back. I finally found the documentation from our Cloud guy.
So I can't post exactly what we have because this document is extensive but I will post a few things.
Upload the Jespa Trial license ZIP file or Jespa License provided by TechTime
Other than those things everything else is configuring your LDAP information into the EASYSSO plugin.
But the EasySso plugin (same as ours) is only available on Server not on Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.