I need to search for a ticket that is updated on a given day by a given resources
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a given resource, but I use the Advance JQL
project = "Project Name" AND updated <= endOfMonth()
We have multiple projects so I use "project", you can also see what prepopulates for choices after "update <= "
I hope I've understood and explained that correctly, I'm still learning Jira myself.
Hi @K.V.L.N. Karthik - I also do not know what you mean by a given resource, but you can query for a special update date, e.g. 30.07.2018 by:
updated >= "2018/07/30" AND updated < "2018/07/31"
Given resource you mean assignee?If I would search for my updated tickets on the 1st of July (that I am assigned to), I would search for updated = "2018/07/01" AND assignee = Giedre Doliebaite
thank you very much for the prompt response, looking for
updated >= "2018/07/30" AND updated < "2018/07/31" exactly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.