I need to fetch JQL query output to CSV file .I want only selected fieds (which I am querying)
without applying 'filter' option available in jira tool and without using any plugins.
Hi @sneha priya,
welcome to this community.
What do you mean with "without applying filter option"? You can export the issues when you search for them, there is an export button on the right above your query.
If you do not want to do this, where in Jira do you want to do that export?
Hello,
Go to the Issue Navigator (Issues -> Search for Issues). Enter you JQL query. Then choose Export -> CSV (Current fields)
Thanks @Bastian Stehmann
I am aware of export button available on the jira tool . But my concern is to export only few fields into the CSV file.
And for choosing those fields I don't want to use filter button or any plugin.
Is there any other way like writing JQL query ,which will directly copy the resultant output JQL query in a CSV file.
Hi,
Problem with Current field is that it does not contain all those fields which I want to export in CSV file
You can add columns to the display by clicking the Columns button in the upper right corner, and export current view then includes all of the columns that are displayed.
Hi @Payne I have mentioned it earlier only that I can't use filter option available in Column button
Can you tell me, why using the filter button is no option for you?
Anyway, here is a suggestion with Jira Command Line Interface:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-export-issues-to-csv-file-programmatically/qaq-p/553755
Maybe this is an option for you.
@Bastian Stehmann
I have to train a model based on some fields , I want to feed 2 CSV files containing all those fields into the model.
But we have to get this data file from some of our clients. So we can't expect them to select all those columns one by one and give us their data set to us.
They are demanding for some query kind of thing or any other easy way to access all those columns I want
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.