hi,
Can you please let me know on which version onward print issue card option is available in JIRA and how to get this feature in jira6.4.8 with out installing any paid plugin.
Thanks in advance
I apologise for not being able to give exact numbers here, but my memory is not good.The printing of cards from JIRA Agile has been available since a release of JIRA Agile for JIRA 6.2, I think. I might be wrong, as it could be 6.1 or 6.3, and I really cannot remember the versions of Agile involved.
Hi Nic,
we are using agile 6.4.8 JIRA server and agile version 6.7.11.
here I am not able to get "print issue cards" in boards. how to enable this feature in agile board with out installing any paid plugin in jira. In add_ons latest version of JiraAgail is 6.7.16.
is there any chance to get this print card issue option after updated it?
Thanks in advance.
I don't know what you have turned off that disables it in your version.
hi nic,
Where i can enable this option,do you have any idea?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.