JIRA version : 7.8.4
JSD version : 3.11.4
Description of issue:
We have a JSD project with an email address associated with it (project_email) that the customers use to send in support requests for that project. We also have an emergency JSD project that uses it's own email address (emergency_email), this project is used so that our 24 hour on-call team can be notified immediately via a pager (using pagerduty) when a ticket is created in the this project.
The issue I have is if a customer sends a support request to project_email and sometimes if they do not get a response within a short period of time (like on a weekend) then they might forward the auto responded email to emergency_email so that someone will get paged an look at it immediately. The issue I have is that what I was expecting to happen was that because the email was sent to a new address (emergency_email) that a new ticket would be created in the emergency JSD project but what actually happens is JSD sees that the forwarded email already has a ticket in another JIRA project and appends it to the ticket in that project that already exists and so a pager is not sent.
Is there any way to force JSD to create a new ticket in a project if the email for that project is used and a ticket does not already exist in that specific project for that email (but it does in another JSD project)?
**I hope my description makes sense
)