Is there a way to look up tickets based on who made changes?
For example: I want to look up tickets based on the person who is assigning tickets.
Basically, I am trying to create a filter that specifically looks up a person who assigns tickets.
Hi @Hoa Nguyen,
Is it just an assign action in specific status or an assign with status change ?
The JQL below may help you, to some extent;
project = ABC AND status CHANGED FROM "Open" TO "In Progress" BY userA
ps: You can create a single user-picker customfield than set this field as a current user in the transition post-function. Than report the users who change the status.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz,
Here's a screenshot of what I mean:
Can I run search where I can look up tickets specifically when a person who "made changes" and assigns a ticket to a specific person?
Basically, if there's a bunch of unassigned tickets sitting in a queue a manager/leader/whoever will start to assign those tickets to people.
I want to know if if I can run a report/search on the person who assigns those tickets specifically to certain people.
Scenerio: Bob is IT manager. He has two techs whose name are Pete and Will. He assigns tickets to both.
Can I run a search where Bob is assigning unassigned tickets to Pete?
Hope the screenshot helps.
You can use this query to find the issue assignee changed by specific user;
assignee changed BY Bob
Do it for specific status;
status = Open and assignee changed BY Bob
There is also function that shows specific user changes;
assignee changed FROM Pete TO Will BY Bob
Hope this helps.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz
This was super helpful.
It did what I wanted to do.
Thanks so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.