Hello,
is there a way to stop a pipeline once its status is "In progess"?
Hi Jeremy,
There is a 'Stop' button on the page of the pipeline you want to stop. Just to the right of the 'In progress' status.
Thanks,
Phil
Hey Phil,
Thanks for the answer.
I cant't find the button in Firefox: the whole Pipeline sidebar doesn't appear when I click on a Pipeline to see the details. Only the log window...
FYI I'm using Firefox 61.0.1 on Kubuntu 18.04.
Works fine on Chromium.
Also works fine with the same Firefox 61.0.1 on macOS 10.13.6.
Cheers,
Jeremy
Can you see these button on the bottom right of the screen?
If so, can you click the collapse button (furthest on the right)?
Also note: To see the buttons above, you need to mouse over the logs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.