Hi,
The sync between Service Desk customers and Atlas contacts seems to work well. When a Service Desk customer is created, then that customer is added as an Atlas CRM contact. Wonderful.
My question is whether it is possible to automatically add a Jira Service Desk customer based on the addition of a new Atlas CRM contact.
Currently, when I add a new Atlas CRM contact to an existing issue, I am still required to click customers > add customer > paste customer contact info > go back to issue > add customer to issue (either as the reporter or a request participant).
There are many cases where I need to add the reporter information manually, so I would like to be able to add the contact info in one place and have the system automatically add a service desk customer, so that I can then set that customer as the reporter if necessary. This would save about 30 seconds PER ISSUE, which is a HUGE amount of time over the course of weeks/months.
Thanks for any help you can provide!