How does jira query all linked issues? use jql.
Hi @zhiqiu ye
If you have scriptrunner, use the issuefunction issuelinks https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_issue_links
Hi @zhiqiu ye,
You need a plugin to do this,like script runner
issueFunction in hasLinks()
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-show-all-issues-with-a-link-linkedissue-using-JQL/qaq-p/361342
Hi zhiqiu
Exists a standard JQL function to see all linked issue of a specific issue. See this link for the documentation. For all linked issues, there are no JQL functions. May be exists an addon which extents JQL function but I don't know.
An alternative solution may be this (and you will able to do all interrogation to Jira database).
Using Confluence and an open source addon, which helps make all query to Jira database schema and.... using this documentation for the JIra Tables... I think this can help to find all data you need.
Hope this help
Cheers
FABIO
PS: A short description of this addon is reported to this blog post of MrAddon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.