Hi all,Just wondering is there a way (either feature or plugin) to get detailed information about a change ie. when a description field is updated, indicate what was changed by comparing the older version to a newer one?
Hi @baegmon,
Welcome to the community!
What version of server are you using?
At the bottom of each issue there should be a history tab, if you click it you can see a list of all the actions taken on the issue, including the description changes.
I'm on version 7.1 and I can see it.
Hope this helps
Hey @Patrick Cartier [Candylio], I've noticed it on the history tab and how it shows it in a table format but is there anyway to get it like the email format? ie. Green for additions, Red for removals etc.
HI @baegmon
I found this answer from three years ago, not sure how relevant it is to your version but you should be able to adjust the settings in user management to send emails in html instead of plain text.
user preferences>user management>plain text or html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/how-to-make-Jira-highlight-changes-in-email-notifications/qaq-p/81079
There's also this ticket which is still open
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-20112
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.