Hi Community,
Is it possible to go from status A to status C without any direct connection? For example to use the transition from status A to status B and from status B to status C. Ideally without any noticeable delay. I dont mind if this additional transitions are mentioned in the logs.
The goal is to get rid of the transition web for several workflows. I have also an practical example:
A Ticket was on the 2nd Level and resolved by an agent. Customer using the re-open function and ticket should be in the 2nd Level queue again. Currently I have several transitions from the status re-open to each queues. But is there a better way how to deal with it? Like saving the last known queue in a hidden field and use this field as a condition to choose the queue as soon as a ticket was re-opened. So the system goes automatically from status A -> status B -> status C -> status D and is using the existing transitions?
I hope it was clear and somebody face the same struggle.
Best,
Kristian