I have a local JIRA installation running on a Windows 10 office computer (this is a least cost variant) for a small team of 5 persons. The backend is an SQL Server Database (hosted in our institute). I am quite content with performance and functionality, but I have a re-appearing and nagging error when creating field options for dropdown lists:
I try to enter a new value to be shown in the dropdown list (page EditCustomFieldOptions) click "add Value" and then I get the "Oops 500 technical problem..." (details below).
I have to add that I am working on the backend database manually and did mass import to the table customfieldoptions (I have one dropdown field with more than 1000 entries...). These manual interventions did NOT have any negative impacts on any other aspects of the dropdown fields, I see new values as soon as they are stored in the database and I can sort them and use them in the field. The only thing that is not working any more is adding new field option values manually via the web-UI.
Any help appreciated.
Technische Details
Verweisnummer des Protokolls: 7cb5e4ef-15f6-49b5-9492-03e072b4a815
Ursache
Verweiser-URL: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/secure/admin/EditCustomFieldOptions!default.jspa?atl_token=B9MH-QUL1-R2ZQ-Y3CM%7C55edddee86e48b89c3066dd5df142414bd5c9237%7Clin&fieldConfigSchemeId=10800&fieldConfigId=10800&customFieldId=10600&returnUrl=ConfigureCustomField%21default.jspa%3FcustomFieldId%3D10600
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:CustomFieldOption][customfieldconfig,10800][sequence,0][customfield,10600][parentoptionid,null][disabled,N][id,10504][value,Current] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO dbo.customfieldoption (ID, CUSTOMFIELD, CUSTOMFIELDCONFIG, PARENTOPTIONID, SEQUENCE, customvalue, optiontype, disabled) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'customfieldoption' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF.))
Humongous JAVA stack