Dear Atlassian Community!
I have an issue with a Transition done from the Customer Portal. I also googled the topic but couldn't find anything, yet...
JIRA: 7.8
I created a workflow which is forking in the beginning and than coming together later
I did the forking with conditions.
Here is the workflow: 
Red is one path, blue the other one. With the green Statuses there is an approval needed. With the pink transitions I have an issue.
If I walk the red path those transitions are working, If I walk the blue path they are not


If I click in the Customer Portal on the Button "Backup Uploaded" nothing is happening. I need to cancel.
If I take the red path it is working (Customer User/Agent User).
But I can do the transition from JIRA while taking the blue path as an Agent.
What I did:
I switched off and on the "Show on Customer Portal" Option.
I deleted the Transition and created it again.
On the Status are no properties attached.
On the Transition are only the standard functions of JIRA attached:


Maybe you have an idea? I am clueless, why it works with one path and not with the other.
Thanks a lot for you thoughts!
Best,
Steph