I cant seem to find the trello board macro in confluence, might this be a permission issue?
@Amalia Tiropoli
Per @Shannon S the macro will auto-insert as soon as you paste the URL of the card or board in Confluence Cloud. More information can be found in Shannon's response here.
Note: I don't believe we have this functionality on Confluence Server; we can only insert a link.
Confirmed (sadly) that Trello will display as a link on Confluence Server 6.6.1:
Thanks @Jonathan Smith
Is this due to the Server?
Is there something I can do as an alternative?
@Amalia Tiropoli I take it you are on Server.
Some macros are available in Cloud but not Server; This is the case for Trello.
Besides for placing a link to your Trello board, I have not found another work around.
Check out the following article, they look to have a potential work around but the board would have to be public: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-embed-a-Trello-board-in-Confluence/qaq-p/350154
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.