Hello! I have a pipeline with a centos7 image. I have some artifact files in the first step and I would like to use them in the second step, but I can't do that.
Where can I find or how can I use the artifact files in the second step?
Here is my code:
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
name: devbuild
image: centos:7
script:
- yum -y install git
- curl -LO https://storage.googleapis.com/golang/go1.10.3.linux-amd64.tar.gz
- tar -C /usr/local -xvzf go1.10.3.linux-amd64.tar.gz
- mkdir -p ~/projects/{bin,pkg,src}
- mkdir -p ~/projects/src/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}
- tar -cO --exclude-vcs --exclude=bitbucket-pipelines.yml . | tar -xv -C ~/projects/src/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}
- cd ~/projects/src/${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}
- export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/go/bin
- export GOBIN="$HOME/projects/bin"
- export GOPATH="$HOME/projects"
- go get
- go build -o "${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}.cms"
- cp "${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}.cms" $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR
artifacts:
- /${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}.cms
- /assets/**/*
- /modules/**/*
- /templates/**/*
- step:
name: deploy
image: python:3.5.1
script:
- find / -name "${BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG}.cms"
# I can't find the built .cms file on the server
# how, where can I find it and how can i use it?
Thank you for the answers,
Peter