Hi,
I want to filter Issues by weeks by month, for example I need a filter for the first week of (dynamic) July and so on. Is it possible? I don't want to specify a range of dates to use it dynamically. Thanks.
What about this?
created >= startOfMonth() AND created < startOfMonth("+7d")
Hi Daniel,
Please let me know if I understand correctly:
You want a JQL that when you run it, the results come as the selected week of the selected month?
Thanks
Correct, let's said something like:
created >= startOfMonth() and created in weekOfMonth(1)*
*fictional function.
Hmmmm, Ok in that case there is no information that can dynamically delimit the weeks or the months, either you enter a date for the time frame, or you directly query it.
One option that you can try is to manually adding (because the ammount of variables on the dates that represent the weeks of the months) tags like Week1 Month7 so you can track them. If you observed the method JIRA uses to look for issues is based on information entered on the issue itself, JIRA does not calculate its information, even the =1w variable is default as 7 days.
If you want to sort your issues on the way you're intending will take you a long time and as per my experience, it cannot be done without adding a field that will provide the information to sort it.
Sorry I couldn't help, but I'll stay following this question in case the answer come up
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will keep trying to do this and if I figure it out how to do it I will post it here.
Do you count with ScriptRunner? Is it a Cloud instance? Or is it a Server one?
Hi Ignacio,
It's a Cloud instance without ScriptRunner installed.
Thanks!!! That works!!!
2nd week:
created >= startOfMonth("+7d") AND created < startOfMonth("+14d") ORDER BY created ASC
And so on. Thanks @Payne
Then, great that the already accepted answer is good enough for your requirements.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.