Anyone know how to setup license for add-ons on JIRA cloud version?
Hi @Dewi,
You need to access to this URL: https://xxxx.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm?source=side_nav_manage_addons
You need to change xxxx for your company name.
Cheers,
Adrián.
Hi Adrian,
How I can get the token?when I create token. it redirect me to
You need to talk with the company that builds the App because the cloud is different to the server one when expired the trial version.
You can do it in this portal: https://jira.xpand-addons.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/user/login?destination=portal%2F6
hi @Adrián Plaza [DEISER]
I already meeting and call conference with XRAY team.
They can not found error log from them.
The support team ask me to ask Atlassian side.
The error from Atlassian can not generate the license.
Hi @Adrián Plaza [DEISER]
Even I try another plugin using zephyr. I face the same issue it was unlicensed.
when I create a new token it redirect me to wrong page. like screenshoot i give before.
note : Shannon Spaniol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.