Flagging an issue in JIRA agile spawns an email with an update = "Flagged : Impediment". Is there a way to rename "impediment" into something more generic => "yes" or smth?.
do I have to dig into some JIRA-Agile properties file?
thanks
The flag is custom field named "Flagged" of type check-box with one option: Impediment.
You can go into your custom fields > configure and change the name manually, like other check-box fields.
Just make sure it doesn't say in this field description it doesn't ask to not change the text value.
thank you
If the field says "locked" ?
the field is locked so i can't configure it. any idea how to unlock it?
I'd like to use the Flag with different meaning then "Impediment", one example would be:
In the end of the sprint flag issues that I want to include on demo on Sprint Review. In the middle of the sprint I want to highlight issues that I need team to take a look on next daily. Etc.
In my POV, it should say only "flagged", so that meaning can be set by different teams on different context. Or alternatively... be able to customize it easily.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.