1.How do I create custom field that will allow only uppercase alphanumeric values.
2.How do I create numeric field such that it restricts the field value to only 6 characters.
HI @NAVEEN KUMAR C
For the first point, I would say use Regular Expression check validator so that you can apply this validator and while the user will provide the custom field value it will check and allow.
With regards to the second point, you need to work with custom developed script validator.
Where do I find this Add Validator to transition and How do I add ?
This validator comes from Jira Suite Utility add-on.
To add validator edit the workflow and select the transition on which you want to add then select the validator and click on Add Validator.
Choose the Regular Expression Check validator and add it.
If you don't want to use this add-on then this can be done using script hence you need to work on the custom script development and to apply this script you need to use Script Runner add-on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.