I can't find documentation on how to change the versions of an project when using the Atlassian Jira REST Api.
Hello,
Do you need to assign a version to an issue or change version's attribute like name and release data?
No, I want to change the version of a project. When I manualy create an project I can add versions to the project. Now I want to create projects with the Jira REST API and I need to add, some times remove, version information to and from those projects.When I read a added project with the Jira REST API I see no versions, '"versions":[],', how can I manipulate the versions assigned to a project.
Kindly read this info on Rest Api about versions:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.11.0/?_ga=2.55210795.1671597994.1531726353-1659643416.1506407535#api/2/version
Thank you for your fast reply, I will have a look at this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.