I would like an explanation or a tutorial on how to set up anew project step by step. The way it is described I find it a little confusing
You didn't indicate which tutorial you're looking at. However, most of the ones I've seen discuss putting together the components (parts) of the project. First you need to understand how to build the parts like issue types, screen scheme, permission schemes, field configurations, etc. JIRA is very flexible so it is hard to provide detailed instructions on a generic project.
@dynamic-works
Welcome to the community!
Please have look at the below KB and Tutorial
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/create-a-project-720412889.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-project-764477948.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE789vLEHmw
Thank you for the response. I am very new to this and all the terms used are unknown to me. Isnt there a step by step instruction on how to get started?
thank you for the response I will try these links out
I find the whole tutorials and info on how to use this software very non-user-friendly. Thanks anyway
Thank you for the answer but my point is that I find the software non user-friendly. It is very simple for me that I have 20 tasks that are interlinked among them with special interrelations. But I have no idea how to proceed ...where do I begin with this software. thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.