Hi,
I'm new to bitbucket pipelines - please excuse any obvious errors.
I have a django app for which I'm trying to get unit tests running.
Here's my bitbucket-pipelines.yaml:
image: python:3.6.5
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y build-essential libffi-dev libsnappy-dev libssl-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev python3-dev python3-pip
- step:
script:
- pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- step:
script:
- python manage.py test --parallel
services:
- postgres
definitions:
services:
postgres:
image: postgres:10
While going through the installation of python packages via pip, I get the following error when installing the snappy package:
Running setup.py bdist_wheel for python-snappy: finished with status 'error'
Complete output from command /usr/local/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-trjh_l79/python-snappy/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-yo8m3qob --python-tag cp36:
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/distutils/dist.py:261: UserWarning: Unknown distribution option: 'cffi_modules'
warnings.warn(msg)
running bdist_wheel
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6
creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/hadoop_snappy.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/snappy_formats.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/snappy_cffi_builder.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/snappy_cffi.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/__main__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
copying snappy/snappy.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
running build_ext
building 'snappy._snappy' extension
creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6
creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy
gcc -pthread -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/usr/local/include/python3.6m -c snappy/snappymodule.cc -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/snappy/snappymodule.o
cc1plus: warning: command line option ‘-Wstrict-prototypes’ is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++
snappy/snappymodule.cc:31:22: fatal error: snappy-c.h: No such file or directory
#include <snappy-c.h>
^
compilation terminated.
error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
Any advice would be appreciated.