We like to create a forum that user can enter that has a information of new hire once they submit then it create a taks in the current IT project we have
Preferably free
I am newbie please give steps
@Frank Uccellohere is the link
let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience!
Hi Frank,
I will be more than happy to share with you the post-function I configured that is being used in my department for any on-boarding. The way it works is that a parent ticket gets created with the name of the new employee (it could also be used for terminations, and access upgrade). Components were added to the project (there are so many, server names, Application names that we use within the department). On the create screen the component field is required. After the Manager select all the servers and apps the user will need access to and hit the create button it triggers a sub-task for each component and assigns the subtask automatically to the component lead.
However, to achieve this you will need the create-on- transition from Bob Swift.
Best
yes please send steps
@Frank UccelloI am creating a post - I will share the link with you. The workflow is not uploading here not even the screenshot with the configuration. I checked with Atlassian Team they suggested to create a post
Sorry for bug you but will you send the url soon?
Thanks
Amazing thank you
@Frank UccelloIf satisfied with the help I provided, please don't forget to accept my answer
sorry how do I do that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.