I am attempting to add an individual user to my Global Permissions page, however the browse user textbox does not appear on the edit page.
I am the system admin/creator of this instance.
Any suggestions?
Jamey,
Why not add your user to the confluence-user group?https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/global-permissions-overview-724765488.html
Victor
I need this user to be able to create a space without making him an admin.
The image that you submitted shows that confluence-users aren't admins. It clearly shows that those in that group can use confluence and create own space.
Please take a second look at the attached image you submitted.
I need my user (and currently the only this user) to be able to create non-personal spaces. I don't want all my users to create spaces. I also don't want this user to be an admin, because they don't need those permissions.
Honestly, I would like for the browse user field to be visible. And understand why it isn't visible currently in my instance.
Then create another group and add the user in it. Give the new group the global permissions that you desire. it's highly recommended to use groups.
The browse groups field is not visible either on the page. See screenshot. I cannot add anything to that page at this moment. That is what I am attempting to solve. I would be happy to create a 'space creator' group, but without being able to add group it won't help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.