I have a bitbucket repository with a lot of files, and as it is right now, everytime I make som changes, pipelines puts all files in a .zip and deploys that .zip to my server. I use webpack to save my project in a .zip with only 2 files, which is saved in a /build folder in my bitbucket repository.
This is how I want it to be: - Every time I make some changes in my code and commits it, Pipelines should run the 'npm run build' command which triggers webpack modules to update the /build/.zip file and then pipelines should deploy only that .zip file to my ftp.
Anyone who knows the answer for this? Thanks in advance!
This is how my pipelines.yml file looks:
image: samueldebruyn/debian-git<br><br>pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- apt-get update
- apt-get -qq install zip curl
- zip -r $BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG.zip . -x *.git* *.yml
- curl -T $BITBUCKET_REPO_SLUG.zip ftp://<my_server_name> --user $FTP_USERNAME:$FTP_PASSWORD