I have configured a Kanban board using a query the board is created but I am able to see only one issue out of 150 issue which was in the query.
Question is why I am not able to see other issues on the Kanban board.
Can you try
"Epic Link" = ENFORCEMENT and fixversion is empty
I suspect you might be having your issues hidden by the "sub filter" - the one that determines when issues are "done" on a Kanban board.
Can you provide a bit more information about the query you're using?
The board was created using "Board from an existing Saved Filter" I have provided the required JQL query
The query was Project=ALL, Issue Type= ALL, Assignee=ALL, Epic Link=ENFORCEMENT
In shot, I want all the issues who's epic link is ENFORCEMENT on my Kanban board
HI @vishal03kadam
Try the below query..
"Epic Link" = ENFORCEMENT
It will return all the issues that contains Epic link as ENFORCEMENT.
I have used the same query it gives the expected result but when it comes to display on Kanban board only one issue is displayed.
No it doesn't worked
Hi Nic it worked after removing the Kanban board sub-filter -> Empty
Thanks for the solution!!
Its done the issue got resolved by removing the Kanban board sub-filter please make sure that it is empty.
Thanks alot..!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.