I have yet to find where these sub tasks are added on, I just know they get added onto every ticket and I'd like to disable them. Not every sub task in Jira, just the ones for my project and for specific tickets, etc.
It will be an automation, listener or a post-function in the issue workflow. You'll need to talk to the admins to get it stopped, amended or removed.
I haven't seen it in the post functions of the workflows, will check automation listeners next.
Interesting, I don't see it in the automation section either. It must be on one of the transitions of the workflows, but it doesn't show a post function that is creating a sub task at all when I look.
Check all the automations and listeners.
Also, have a look through your Apps - I've only mentioned stuff that's generally available to Cloud, there may be Apps doing things as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.