Hello,
I tried upgrading my 7.0.9 installation to 7.0.10 some weeks ago but got into this problem: when starting up, after apparently upgrading without issues, the webpage just reads "Service not available".
Looking at the logs I found an error like this:
2016-02-17 17:58:13,272 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener] Unable to start JIRA.
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, TYPE, REQUEST_TIME, START_TIME, COMPLETION_TIME, STATUS, EXECUTION_NODE_ID, QUERY FROM reindex_request WHERE STATUS=? ORDER BY REQUEST_TIME (Unknown column 'QUERY' in 'field list')
I didn't make much from it, went back to 7.0.9, and keep working.
Today I tried to update to 7.1.0 but I got exactly the same error (the log message is from today's attempt). I have searched the web but can't find anything related to this, so I'm not sure how to proceed.
Checking the table, it does not include that column but I don't know why. The upgrade process did finish as far as I can see correctly.
I have been using MariaDB for a lot time without much problems. Right now I am on version 10.1.11.
Any ideas, or somebody else having this same problem?
Thanks!