Jira is not syncing with Google Drive, I can navigate through folders but the new files are not been sync. I already unlinked the account and synced it again.
I'm logged with the same user on both accounts.
From Jira
From my Drive
Thanks
Hi there,
Can you let me know which Google Drive add-on you're using to sync your files?
Shannon
Hi!
Where can I check that?
What I'm doing is:
New Issue> Add attachment> Drive
I'm not familiar with any of the Google Drive add-ons to say for sure, but it's likely one of these:
If you recognize one, you can go to Manage Add-ons in your instance to see if it's installed.
You can also go there anyway and search your user installed add-ons for "Google Drive" and you'll be able to tell which one it is there.
Once you determine which add-on you're using please let me know and I can tag the vendor so they can assist.
Hi, thanks for the link but I haven't install any add-on.
Giphy, Drive, and Dropbox came already with Jira since the beginning.
On the menu: New Issue> Add attachment> ...
I came here looking for a solution to the same answer. I was able to solve this by just adding a link to the document rather than attaching it through the Google Docs integration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.