Hi all,
I can't do a reopen from a ticket. What do I have to change in the settings? (see attachments)
Many thanks for help.
You would need to modify your workflow since I do not see any outgoing transition from GESCHLOSSEN. Add a new transition to the status that you would like to reopen.
Hi thanks for your feedback. I have tried this but I don't know how I can add this (see attachment):
Unfortunately not sure what this error is showing since I am not fluent in German language but isn't there any explanation when you click on "Weitere Informationen"?
My German is not fluent either, but I think this issue with editing is that the workflow is active.
Ref: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/cannot-add-transitions-or-delete-steps-in-draft-workflows-203392961.html
Limitations editing a active workflow:If a step has no outgoing transitions (Global transitions are not considered), it cannot have any new outgoing transitions added.
There are two different options:
Publish the workflow after all steps are populated with transitions.OR
Edit the workflow in a disabled state (either copy it or disable the workflow scheme).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.