Helo, team.
Could somebody help please and advice how can I get update add-ons or get one new add-on if I getting message "Problem accessing add-on file at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/apps/23915/version/138751".
For example, can update "Universal Plugin Manager".
Thanks for any advice anf assist.
Hi there,
You can certainly try updating UPM (Universal Plugin Manager) this could fix any issues you have updating an add-on.
For installation, there are alternate methods. I'm not sure which one is causing you trouble right now but I recommend going over the various methods on the below article and see which one works for you:
In summary, you can install directly from Marketplace, or download the file from Marketplace and upload to your instance. This is provided you're using Jira Server.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Taivas,
I'm not sure about the problem you have, but, if you can't install from the universal manager for whatever reason, you can download the .jar from the marketplace and upload it manually in the administration panel in manage add-ons
Thank you so much, Crisitian and Shannon!
All done and working now. Thanks a lot in advance.
Have a nice day! :-)
You're welcome, glad you got it sorted out!
Take care,
Ok, but in some cases... you can't do that either. I'm encountering this with Confluence 7.13.7, for example... where the upload dialogue just hangs indefinitely.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.