In setting up our Jira environment (7.10.1), I've added 3 active directory groups, and access is all good. What I'm wondering is if there is a way to remove certain accounts from being listed when people use the @mention facility.
For example, I have three user accounts in 2 of the 3 active directory groups,. One of them I have never used, one is my day-to-day account, and the final one is my domain admin account. When testing the @mention feature, I see all 3 of my accounts listed, and the first one listed is the account that is never used. As no one who would use Jira would use anything other than their day-to-day account, I was looking for a way to stop the duplicated accounts (they are not strictly duplicates as the account names are different) from being listed, and the emails generated going to accounts that are not monitored. This does not happen to a huge number of people, so if there is a solution, and that has to be done on a per-account basis, that is fine by me.