I am using Python to invoke JIRA REST API.
'server': 'https://taissuereport.atlassian.net'
issues = jira.search_issues(jql_str='project="TA Reporting"')
But this code runs successfully outside corporate n/w. I need to bypass proxy & invoke the REST API.
Please help.
If your company network is properly configured then there is no way to bypass the proxy unless you use a different Internet connection.
Have you tried to set the proxy properly instead, by either:
Thanks Dario,
I had already tried that but didn't work.
FYI, the REST api is successfully invoked through Java code by bypassing the proxy but not through Python.
Please let me know if any code sample is available so that I can invoke the same through Python.
Can you kindly provide more details on what you tried and didn't work and also on how you managed to bypass the proxy in Java?
Again, if the company network is properly configured you are not be allowed to bypass the proxy in any way since this is a big security issue/breach.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.