Another administrator is trying to convert a sub-task in a Story, to an actual Story (bigger than originally thought). But it does not show up in her Issue Menu, but it does show up for me? Why is that?
Hello,
Do you mean that the user does not have the Convert to Issue menu option?
Do you have create and edit issue permission in the project? (Remember admin rights are not project rights)
Correct...this is a System Administrator and also (now that I've added her) a Project Administrator AND Project Developer Roles on the projects...still no "Convert to Issue" option under the edit menu.
Then kindly check permission as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- mentioned. Also make sure that you are trying convert a sub-task
So I've figured out that it's missing on the New Jira Issue View. Discovered when she went to Personal Settings and toggled OFF the New Jira Issue View, Convert to Issue shows up with the same menu as mine.
Ahh, well spotted!
Another thing in the new view that's broken. It's not even ready to beta I reckon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.