I have set up my Kanban dashboard to show certain JIRA items in certain swimlanes. Now when I open the board I can see the swimlanes with the items inside alright but the first swimlane appear unfolded by default which is fine when there are just a few items there. But this becomes a bit of an issue when the number of items grouped in there is high (50+). Is there any way I can forcefully make my board appear with all of the swimlanes folded by default for any user that opens it?
Hi Nikita,
We have a feature Request to add this in viewable here:
Make sure to add your Vote to the request to help us track interest.
Regards,Earl
Thanks Earl,
upvoted both
Glad I could help out, and please mark this as answered unless you have any follow up questions so it will be easier for others to find.
@Nikita Lozovoy You can press the dash key ( - ) on your keyboard to automatically collapse all the swimlanes, and press the dash key again to re-expand them. This works on both kanban boards and sprint boards.
👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.