I have created a project --> under the project i am adding the task but not able to see any due date option
how to enable due date ?
Hi @Prakhar Jagariya,
You can click "where is my field" when creating Issue and check the cause of the problem.
you just need to add it to the screen and Ollie's suggestion will direct you to achieve that.
thank you very much for the response.
I tried the option which you told but i could not see where is my field ? option in configuration field
I have also tried
these settings still not find the way to add the due date
Are you an admin? Please go to the project in question then Project Settings, Screens and edit the screen of interest, e.g. the view screen. You should see something like below and if Due date is not already displayed then enter in the box as shown.
Hello Jack,
Thank you for your response. Yes I am admin. I have tried to add new screen with due date and other fields.
Workflows and Screen schemes were blank by default
Then I have added Screen Schemes and Issue type screen schemes.
Still I am not able to see the due date option while creating the new issue/task.
I have tried many other options also but not sure why i am not able to do it ?
That is very important field and we are not able to use it .
I am also not able to see the picture uploaded by you
@Prakhar Jagariya, please keep all replies under this answer if associated w/ our communications.
I need the following screenshots from you to assist further:
as an example here is one of mine...
-
Is this field hidden in the field schema?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.