There are no more links to Confluence pages available at Jira details.
Previously it was shown under Linked issues.
We need this connection between Jira-Confluence for tasks and stories.
Hello Iryna,
As you noted "With new Jira interface" it sounds like you Upgraded Jira and the Links to confluence are no longer showing up post upgrade. Let me know if this is not the case, and please provide some additional clarification.
But if this is related to an upgrade I would first recommend reviewing the Application links version matrix and verify that the Jira and Confluence app-links are compatible versions.
Then I would recommend rebuilding the link by Deleting and reapplying the settings for the link, generally a re-do on the link will clear out the issue after re-authenticating.
Regards,Earl
Thank you for recommendation.
We use Jira and Confluence cloud version. Where can I find information about versions?
We are having the same problem. We are using JIRA & Confluence cloud, and all our links from JIRA issues to confluence seem to have disappeared. There seems no way to add them back in the new UI.
This is a critical problem for us. How do I open a support ticket?
I think I have figured out what is going on.
The new UI does not seem to allow linking or show any links to Confluence.
BUT, if you open the issue as a full window (board, card id, hyperlink, right click, open as new tab) THEN you can see the confluence links.
I shouldn't have to do a magic dance to see information on the issue in a specific interface. It needs to be at least configurable if it is visible... How do I make Confluence links visible again in the new UI? Is it a new type of form I have to go re-enable fields on or something?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Confluence-links-not-showing-up-on-new-issue-view/qaq-p/691328
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.