So this one has been puzzling me for a while. When I go into manage add-ons, and I click on any of the user installed (read 3rd party) or the larger Atlassian plugins, to see the information to update or change keys, the information just never shows up.
It sits here for 30ish seconds

and then just looks like this

No details load, I'm not picking on Adaptivist here, this happens to all large plugins. I also run into this when trying to update plugins individually. I click on the update button and nothing happens.
Here's and odd thing with that too, if I bulk update, by clicking the update all button, sorting the plugins by Action Required, the plugins all update, proper like, but still won't show details when complete.
This in on a test/qa environment for us, so hasn't been the highest priority, but it is keeping us from installing any new plugins, cause we can't open them to add the license keys.
We're running Jira server 7.6.6, but has been occurring since server 7.4.5. Since this is a test server, we have no user load on it. We are running on RedHat Linux with 8g memory and Java heap max at 6g. Java version 1.8.0_151
Anyone else seen this behavior, I'm having no luck with google searches for comparable problems.