Ok, today I was going to login to Bitbucket and suddenly I was presented with the message:
"Hey Gilberto, we're simplifying your login experience!
Soon you'll be able to log in to any Atlassian Cloud app using your Atlassian account. To help you prepare, we need you to confirm your account by entering the Atlassian account password for (my corporate e-mail). Once confirmed, you'll use this to log in to Bitbucket."
And it's not an option. I can't just ignore it and continue my old and simple Google auth workflow.
So, let's see. Before that migration I could sign in with my Google Account (or with my corporate e-mail which is managed by Google Apps for Work), with literally one click and I was in. Now I have to setup a password, remember it (oh hell no, one more password to remember, that's what I was avoiding in the first place by using Google auth), and type it everytime. So, a question: how exactly are you simplifying my login experience?