Hello,
I have a select list which each options is associated with a email. I need to send a email everytime this select list is modified. The easyest way is with automation for Jira. To set in each project the rules with the option but I was wondering if anyone has a better a idea or knows a better add-on for this.
Regards
Hi @laralg,
Do you just need a custom cascading field?
It is a single select custom field.
Here are some of the same questions that I hope will help you
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-can-i-select-a-value-in-a-select-list-depending-on-another/qaq-p/550163
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Cascading-Select-custom-field/qaq-p/48654
Hi Ollie,
I think the summary changed itself with the autocomplete options. What I really want is what I wrote on the description, depending on the value of a select list, a email to be sent to different address....
So you need to send mail based on the selected value?
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GRV/pages/33030148/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-Sendacustomemail
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.