Does anyone know a way to filter out the current user from an activity stream feed? I want to setup an activity stream for the whole team that only shows what other people are doing.
Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?
Hello Joseph,
The currentuser() variable for username is currently not possible in the activity stream filters, the progress on this function as a new feature is being tracked here:
It looks like the issue is currently under code review, make sure to add yourself as a watcher to get updates on the status.
Regards,Earl
Thanks for the heads up! I will follow the ticket!
@Earl McCutcheon, the last update on this ticket was on March of 2016.
Is this really being worked on?
time passes and its still under review
does anyone know a good workaround?
I would like to see this implemented. Hope to see this priorities soon.
Any chance this is ever going to be implemented...
This seems like a pretty basic functionality that should be implemented and it is taking how long to do it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.