Hello,
We have created a login for our customer (in Jira Service Desk - Cloud, created customer under organizations for portal access and in Confluence - Cloud, created customer to view some confluence pages)
Jira Service Desk portal works fine for the customer.
In Confluence, one of the pages contains the Jira Macro where it will show a list of tickets from the Jira Service Desk (under the same organization as the customer). However, the customer gets the following error upon viewing:
Data cannot be retrieved due to an unexpected error.
I am able to view this without issues on my end. I've tried to find many ways to provide some/limited access but to no avail. We do not want our customer to be able to view all tickets in our Jira Service Desk. I was wondering if I missed something or there is no such functionality to allow this?
Thank you.