Hi
I have created a jira custom connector
and I'm trying to get data by using JQL SEARCH(EX: jql=project=" project name")
iam using version "Jira Service Desk Application 3.3.0-OD-1000.4065.0, and Jira software 7.10.1"
I'm giving encoded password to java code and the response decoded value from java code is passing to jira as password for access
but it was giving the below error
but when im trying to give password directly value it was working
why it is not working when i passed the password value through a variable?
the issue is I'm getting the error like this
<meta name="application-name" content="JIRA" data-name="jira" data-version="1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT">
</head>
<body id="jira" class="aui-layout aui-style-default page-type-message" data-version="1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT" >
<div class="aui-page-panel"><div class="aui-page-panel-inner">
<section class="aui-page-panel-content">
<header class="aui-page-header"><div class="aui-page-header-inner">
<div class="aui-page-header-main">
<h1>Unauthorized (401)</h1>
</div><!-- .aui-page-header-main -->
</div><!-- .aui-page-header-inner --></header><!-- .aui-page-header -->
<div class="aui-message aui-message-warning warning">
<p>Encountered a <code>"401 - Unauthorized"</code> error while loading this page.</p>
<p><a href="/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa">Go to Jira home</a></p>
</div>
</section><!-- .aui-page-panel-content -->
</div><!-- .aui-page-panel-inner --></div><!-- .aui-page-panel -->
</body>
</html>
may i know why it is happening like this any clue??