In our workflow we use the following issue statuses when issues for our codebase are fixed:
Resolved = code fix applied to a user's branch of code and tested successfully
Committed = code fix merged to main production code trunk and tested successfully
Closed = code fix approved and can be installed on production servers
I first started working with a Kanban Board to select issues I would want to include in a production software release. I found the functionality allowed me to edit the columns displayed on the board so that all issues were displayed in the correct column. However I wanted a more basic summary for display on our group's dashboard instead of displaying the entire Kanban Board in the Agile Wallboard gadget.
I then started working with Release Versions in JIRA and assigning the targeted release version via the "Fix Version/s" field. The JIRA Road Map gadget for displaying the status of a version on the group dashboard was more what I thought would be useful, including having a targeted release date.
When I view the Version display for a release the "Resolved" and "Closed" statuses are correctly displayed as "Issues done", and the in-progress issues are correctly displayed as "Issues in progress". But the "Committed" issues are being counted as "Issues to do" instead of "Issues done". Is there a way to change this like I was able to do on the Kanban Board?