Hi Team,
How to remove the SLA section completely from the "Service Desk Project"?
Kind Regards,
Christophe
ok Thank You @Bastian Stehmann
Hi @Christophe Charles,
welcome to this community.
If you remove the SLAs in project settings, then the SLA Section in the issues will no longer be shown.
Hi @Bastian Stehmann
Yes it's that I want to do.
But how to remove it, I can't see?
Go to Project Settings -> SLA, there should be a List of all defined SLAs.
There you can delete them.
Hi, I'm not sure what version you're on but we just upgraded to 7.12.3 and there's no way to remove the SLA section on the ticket. It seems to be a known bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5938.
This is just what I was looking for! Thanks @Bastian Stehmann
WELL -- if you have versions of ServiceDesk less than 4.2.0 (where this is fixed)...
See page: How-to-completely-remove-SLA-from-my-Jira-Service-Desk -- Answer 2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.