I'm trying to import a list of issues which are more than 400 rows, and the current jira cloud limits 250 rows only, and I don't see an option to increase the upload limit.
from Settings - >System - > External System Import - > when I give all the details required, map fields and put in 'Project type = Business' and click to import, I am displayed an error message 'Invalid project type Business project: An invalid project type was specified. Make sure the project type is available in your Jira instance. Please talk to your Jira administrator if you need more help.'
There are three project types configured on my instance of Jira 'Business, Software Management and Task Management'.
I have tried with all options, given the Project Type within single and double quotes and yet not able to move forward.
Would appreciate any help provided.
Thank you,
Sri