we have completed 9 sprints but I could see only 7 sprints velocity reports I know It's limitation of velocity reports as it shows only latest 7 sprints. Is their any way to see velocity chart reports of sprint 1 and sprint 2 ?
Hi @srinath reddy pinappu,
To my knowledge the Velocity Report, as you know is limited to 7 sprints. There is an improvement request to access all sprints within the Velocity Report, I would suggest voting on this request.
Jonanne Cranford gave an answer to a similar question, utilising the Sprint report and manually calculating the velocity.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/How-to-fetch-old-Sprints-velocity/qaq-p/400351
Hope this helps
Hello @srinath reddy pinappu,
You can check this thread: How to configure velocity chart to show more than 7 sprints
Two workarounds are suggested:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
where I can find the great gadgets to see the velocity for the iterations or increments?
Hi @neelam annad, Great Gadgets is an app, you can find it on the Marketplace: Great Gadgets for Jira
There´s this gadget "Team Velocity Chart" available on Confluence (also Atlassian) you can use to show as many sprints as you need, or even the entire project.
Hi, DId you find out a way to see the velocity of the sprints for more than 7 sprints at a time?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.