My application uses dynamodb as its database. This db is needed for testing, so I would like a local version brought up as a container when running the tests.
Ideally I would like to define this as a service (like I can do with postgres), however it seems this is not possible yet.
I was using it by running:
- docker run -d -p 8000:8000 dwmkerr/dynamodb
this used to work fine, but it seems to now give errors:
<span>time="2018-07-02T09:09:12Z" level=info msg="Pipelines plugin request authorization." allowed=true method=GET plugin=pipelines uri=/v1.35/info<br></span><span>time="2018-07-02T09:09:12Z" level=info msg="Pipelines plugin request authorization." allowed=true method=POST plugin=pipelines uri="/v1.35/images/create?fromImage=dwmkerr%2Fdynamodb&tag=latest"<br></span><span>time="2018-07-02T09:09:12.324218844Z" level=warning msg="Error getting v2 registry: Get <a href="http://10.155.116.64:5000/v2/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://10.155.116.64:5000/v2/:</a> dial tcp 10.155.116.64:5000: getsockopt: connection refused"<br></span><span>time="2018-07-02T09:09:12.324325043Z" level=info msg="Attempting next endpoint for pull after error: Get <a href="http://10.155.116.64:5000/v2/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://10.155.116.64:5000/v2/:</a> dial tcp 10.155.116.64:5000: getsockopt: connection refused"</span><span>time="2018-07-02T09:09:12.200660880Z" level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.35/containers/create returned error: No such image: dwmkerr/dynamodb:latest"<br></span>
Is there something different I can do to make this work?